Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Statement of Purpose

     I've been meaning to start a blog for some time now.  Over the course of the last year my life has undergone many changes that have been enlightening, disheartening, eye-opening and dramatic.   Initially, my entries may be extracts from various journals I've kept (mostly unsuccessfully) throughout my life. I plan to share my thoughts (which, unfortunately usually come to me at inopportune times such as in the shower, while driving to work, or when I have no access to paper or a computer). Once I've settled into a pattern of regularly writing, which I hope I will, I promise it will be more interesting. My first full entry will be related to the concept of time, a topic which I have been pondering in great detail lately. Enjoy, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment